February is the month of love – a time for Valentine’s Day and remembering love – emphasizing the importance of love in our lives. February is the time of year to focus on relationships—and what relationship is more important than the one you have with yourself, RIGHT?
Why not take this time as an opportunity to treat and pamper yourself, no matter who you are or what’s happening in your life. Self-love starts with self-acceptance and meeting yourself right where you are. It also means nourishing your mind, body, and spirit. This love month, give yourself one of these ways to pamper your skin and body a try! Your body will love you for it!
- Take a relaxing bath – Buy Soak Therapy Rest, Relax & Restore.
Soak in a relaxing, warm bath: If you are feeling stressed and just want to disappear from the daily hassles of everyday life, why not spend 20 minutes soaking in a warm bath. Taking a bath can help to soothe tense muscles, reduce headaches, and promote tranquility in your body. Add some Organicspa Soak Therapy to the tub with a blend of rose & hibiscus petals & pure essential oils, active Pink Kaolin Clay and Pink Himalayan Salts, to soften, smooth & detoxify your skin, play your favorite classical music, and light some candles. Create an at-home spa experience that is just for you!…
2. Treat yourself to a Nourish oil – rejuvenate, hydrate, versatile.
Look and Feel Beautiful. This dynamic blend of healing, hydrating and repairing organic oils is formulated to rejuvenate the skin, body, and hair. Packed full of vitamins and essential fatty acids, this lightweight oil is designed for multiple purposes including body nourishment, hair repair, and skin rejuvenation. Did you know that it is just as beneficial for your skin as well? Why not treat yourself to a Nourish oil 100gm? Simply rub this oil through your wet hair, cover your head with a shower cap or towel and let it rest for 30 minutes. Rinse your hair and be amazed at how silky, smooth and soft it feels! You can also rub our oil onto your skin, lips, and nails. Best of all? Your body will smell like a tropical paradise, naturally of course!
3. Beauty Gifts to Give Yourself ASAP – Buy Mineral Goddess Makeup
This Valentine’s Day, shower yourself with love, affection, and a few luxurious beauty gifts, like the ones below. You know you deserve it.
4. Meditate on Love, Meditate for happiness.
For thousands of years, people have been using meditation as a way to get grounded and renew their spirit. Meditation has also been shown to relieve stress and promote an uplifting mood. On Valentine’s Day, spend 30 minutes meditating on the reasons you love yourself. Sit comfortably in a quiet space, remembering this is a luxury—not work. Let your body remember what it felt like to walk on the beach or lounge in a hammock. Get comfortable, and banish any negative thoughts that float into your mind. Focus on all of the wonderful reasons as to why you are so special.
5. Pamper Yourself With Massage – Reduce Stress. Massages can help to reduce stress and anxiety by putting you in a state of relaxation, and allowing your thoughts to drift away from your daily worries and responsibilities. It also helps improves blood circulation and promotes muscle relaxation.
6. Spend some time in Nature: Walk someplace where you’ll have a great view of the sunset. Bring a blanket and watch the day turn into night. Spend some time reflecting on the beauty that surrounds you!
7. Pamper yourself – Give yourself a spa day! Get some luxurious facial, luxurious organicspa body treatment, manicure and pedicure.. If you wanted to, you can book yourself at Studio L Face and Body. Everyone needs a day at the salon and spa!
8. Indulge in sweets – If you have a sweet tooth, now’s the perfect time to give in to it! Valentine’s Day is the perfect time to indulge in something decadent.
9. Get your friends involved – Make your Valentine’s Day dates your friends! Get your friends together to indulge in food, relax, and gossip. Those are the best days in my opinion!
Valentine’s Day isn’t just about celebrating your love of others. Show some self-love by pampering yourself. Remember that you’re worth it and that you deserve it.